Fall Property Maintenance Tips
Did you know? The air in your home is 10 times more dirty than the air outside.
During the Spring and Summer months, allergens accumulate and fill areas of your home or office with dust, dust mites, animal dander, mold and other unhealthy elements. Unless you address the situation now, the air quality will continue to deteriorate.
Your friends at SERVPRO of Weymouth want to ensure that you and your property are properly prepared for the upcoming season. Therefore, we would like to offer you some helpful tips that will adequately prepare your property for the Fall:
- Eliminate mold and mildew indoors by cleaning under the refrigerator, washing and disinfecting garbage cans, scrubbing bathrooms, and cleaning or changing shower curtains
- Remove any wet debris from around the home or office, as mold spores are airborne particles that can easily float indoors
- Schedule to have your chimney cleaned within the next month. Excessive buildup of creosote and debris, as well as miscellaneous branches, leaves and animal nests can create a dangerous situation as it increases the potential to spark a chimney fire.
- Remember not to ignore your ductwork, vents and HVAC systems. Unnecessary dirt and debris can pose a serious threat to the health of your family or employees if they are not properly maintained.
SERVPRO’s licensed technicians can provide all of the remediation and cleaning services necessary for the upcoming season. A proper cleaning will combat all particles that infiltrate your property and provide for a safe and worry-free environment by:
- Enhancing your indoor air quality
- Improving overall air circulation
- Eliminating built-up dirt and contaminants
- Extending the life of your heating and cooling systems
Call the professionals at SERVPRO of Weymouth at (781) 337-0344 and rest easier this Fall knowing your property is clean and out of harm’s way.