If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (781) 337-0344

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Choose SERVPRO of Weymouth & Hingham After a Fire

This home suffered a grease fire in the kitchen. Grease fires are very dangerous and happen in nearly 5,000,000 home kitchens every year. A grease fire occurs when your cooking oil becomes too hot. It is imperative to know the safety hazards when cooking with oil and to know how to properly use a fire extinguisher. When a grease fire does happen, give SERVPRO of Weymouth & Hingham a call after the firefighters leave. We are here to educate and restore our communities homes and businesses after fire strikes. Give us a call today to learn more about the fire damage restoration process.