If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (781) 337-0344

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Choose SERVPRO of Weymouth & Hingham After a Fire

This home suffered a grease fire in the kitchen. Grease fires are very dangerous and happen in nearly 5,000,000 home kitchens every year. A grease fire occurs when your cooking oil becomes too hot. It is imperative to know the safety hazards when cooking with oil and to know how to properly use a fire extinguisher. When a grease fire does happen, give SERVPRO of Weymouth & Hingham a call after the firefighters leave. We are here to educate and restore our communities homes and businesses after fire strikes. Give us a call today to learn more about the fire damage restoration process.

Copy the snippet below and paste it between the tags of the page where your phone number appears, right after the global site tag